Re: Statisitics R Gardner Congdon 24 Feb 1998 11:22 EST

You might want to try the NSF pages- there's quite a bit of data there,
though if I remember correctly it is in PDF format (ie. no easy way to
get it into Excel for graphs).

Actually, scratch that- they provide it in Excel format as well as PDF.
Hope this is what you are looking for.
http://www.nsf.gov/sbe/srs/academ96/start.htm#rde

-Gardner Congdon
UML Research Foundation