Re: Subcontracting Plans/Federal Contracts Barbara Henry 20 Feb 1998 08:53 EST

Phyllis, if you are referring to Small/Small Disadvantaged Business
subcontracting plans for contracts of $500,000+, the answer is a resounding
YES.  We do several each year.  The plans are completed by a Contracting
Officer in the Contracting Support Division.  We coordinate with the
pre-award Contracting Officer, the PI, and our Procurement Center.  If you
would like to have a sample copy of one of our plans, or a copy of our
recently approved, 3-year Subcontracting Master Plan, please let me know.
Barbara

 At 12:37 PM 2/19/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Has anyone had to complete a subcontracting plan for a federal
>contract? If so, are your research administration offices
>responsible for its completion?  If not, which department at your
>organization?  I would appreciate any help or insights.  Thank-you in
>advance.
>

>Phyllis A. Thomas
>Contracting Officer
>University of Connecticut