Re: Dual Mission Andrew Grant 20 Feb 1998 09:09 EST

In my office there is a Director for preaward administration, one for post
award administration and one for Foundation and Corporate Relations.  We
also have a Director of Prospect Research and a part time manager who will
start tracking our capital campaign with MS Project.

Only problem is that they're all me.

Andrew

At 07:35 AM 2/19/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all:
>
>Does anyone out there share the responsibilities of "Research
>Administration" and "Corporate and Foundation Relations" within the same
>office?  I recently saw a job post that had the office name as:  Sponsored
>Programs / Corporate and Foundation Relations.  It was like looking in a
>mirror -- my office does both and I need to get better at juggling the
>balls in the air.....   Any insight is appreciated.
>
>Lisa

Andrew J. Grant, Ph.D.
Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations
The Jewish Theological Seminary of America
3080 Broadway, New York, New York 10027
Voice: (212) 678-8934; FAX: (212) 678-8941
E-mail: xxxxxx@jtsa.edu (Andrew J. Grant)