Re: Dual Mission Farbman, Betty 20 Feb 1998 09:16 EST

Lisa:
In my last position, I had a similar situation.  I actually am one of
the few who think that Res. Adm. and CFR belong together, or at least
closely linked.  Especially in a small institution, it is almost
impossible to separate, and I believe the strengthened communication
between the development side and the grants side leads to a more
integrated approach at the institution.
If you want to talk about this, you are welcome to call me at
212-678-4106 some time next week.
Best,
Betty Farbman
Teachers College