Re: Two Questions Farbman, Betty 10 Feb 1998 09:24 EST

To respond to the second of Diane's queries:
The business of running projects is a management task, and it would be
super to provide the training you suggest is necessary.  I'm looking
forward to reading other responses and finding out if there are
institutions where this training is provided.
Betty