Re: North Central reaccreditation study Ted R.Knous 09 Feb 1998 10:01 EST

Deborah,
We went through our complete reaccredidation process 2 years ago and I
would be happy to answer any questions the committee might have. Our
sponsored program activity is around $7M. The University has 500+ Faculty
and Academic Staff (basically non-tenure track faculty) and 7000+ students
and 16 Graduate Programs. Just let me know what you want!!
Ted
_____
Ted R. Knous
Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies
Research Promotion Services and the Graduate College
11 Harvey Hall
University of Wisconsin-Stout
Menomonie, WI 54751
Voice: 715-232-1126
Fax:  715-232-1749
email:  xxxxxx@uwstout.edu

"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve!" Nightingale 1990
______