Innovative Software Solutions Michael Ludwick 03 Feb 1998 15:51 EST

You wrote:

> so, my question is: would people be interested in some kind
> of forum where those who have created solutions they are willing to
> share can do so?

Indeed!  The Region III (Southeast Region) NCURA conference is
looking for folks who have some innovative software solutions that
they would be willing to share. The conference will be held April 30
- May 3 in Charleston, SC, so if you have anything interesting that
you would like to share, please contact me asap.  Thanks.

Mike

Michael Ludwick, CRA
Associate Director of Sponsored Programs
Grants and Research Administration
College of William & Mary
P.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA  23187-8795