Re: lab space charges Sharon Kuhlenschmidt 30 Jan 1998 12:31 EST

We will be adding a new undergraduate research facility soon.  Since this
will be a new building with new equipment, it was not included in the
base for calculation of our 7/98 to 7/00 indirect cost rate.  Is it
therefore possible to charge projects for this space? I too would
like to know the mechanism and rate for charging for research lab space.

Sharon
Sharon Kuhlenschmidt
Grants Development Office
California Polytechnic State University