Re: Charging F&A costs under the Simplified Method for small institutions Janet Hahn 27 Jan 1998 07:24 EST

James, If you learn how to collect on anything other than your own
personnel, I'd be interested in hearing that.  Since our indirect cost
rate is based on Salaries, wages, and fringe benefits, we recover the
same amount of indirect costs whether we are doing a single project or
whether we are handling subawards to 10 institutions.  Janet
Janet M. Hahn
Director, Research & Sponsored Programs
Radford University
Radford, VA 24142-6926