Re: your mail Eric C Lewandowski 21 Jan 1998 09:33 EST

 Katie,

 Happy New Year.  Hope your holidays went well.  I had planned on
 calling/e-mailing you when I received a request earlier this week from
 our Computer & Information Science chair asking if I could find out
 which computer-aided funding source search vehicle(s) is/are in use at
 other universities in the area.  SPIN? IRIS?  other?  Please let me
 know if you get a chance.

 Now, I see you're advertising.  Is your staff expanding or is
 someone moving on?  In any event, I'll keep my ear to the ground and
 pass along any referrals to you.  Give my regards to Chuck, Lisa,
 Georgio and the rest of your crew.

 --Eric

 Eric C. Lewandowski, Director
 Grants & Sponsored Programs