Re: NSF DUE programs Linda Patton 12 Jan 1998 18:35 EST

We will be hosting an NSF Workshop on January 15, 1-5:00 pm featuring Dr.
Thomas Howell, Program Director, DUE, NSF. After the workshop, please
contact me and I'll share any information obtained. You are also welcome
to attend the free workshop.

Linda W. Patton, Director               E-Mail: xxxxxx@acusd.edu
Office of Sponsored Programs            Phone:  619/260-6825
University of San Diego                 FAX:    619/260-2225
5998 Alcala Park, Maher Hall #210
San Diego, CA 92110-2492