Re: CFDA # Becki Dunn 08 Jan 1998 17:50 EST

FYI:  The Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance can be ordered from the
Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, P.O. Box 371975M,
Pittsburgh, PA   15250-7975.  It is sold on a subscription basis and is a very
large document.  The cost last year was $69.00.

Becki Dunn
Administrative Associate
Office of Grants and Contracts Administration
The University of Alabama at Birmingham

-----Original Message-----
From:   Charna K Howson [SMTP:xxxxxx@UNCG.EDU]
Sent:   Thursday, January 08, 1998 4:41 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
Subject:        CFDA #

CFDA #s (Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance) are printed
twice yearly as someone else has already pointed out.  The
first two digits represent the agency and those following
the dot refer to the programs.  The full CFDA is published
and distributed in the fall, and an update is released
midyear.

> I know I should know this and I know it has been discussed here before, =
> but please help me find a source for CFDA #'s.  NSF lists them in their =
> GPG now, but I need to know the CFDA #'s for an ONR project jointly =
> funded by ONR and DARPA.  I called finance at ONR and the person I =
> reached had never heard of the CFDA before!
>
> Your help will be greatly appreciated!
>
> Ruth Tallman
> Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
> Lehigh University
> xxxxxx@lehigh.edu
> (610)758-3024

Charna K Howson