Re: CFDA #'s and Contracts Herbert B. Chermside 05 Jan 1998 11:43 EST

"Assistance" refers to grants and cooperative agreeements and expressly not
to contracts.
PL 95-224.

But there's no statement that CFDA's do not refer to contracts; that's like
asking where there is a statement that apples are not oranges --
logically, definitions are inclusive, not exclusive, statements.

Good Luck with your auditors!!

Chuck

At 10:09 AM 1/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
>For my Auditors,
>
>Can anyone direct me to a simple authoritative explanation/statement
>confirming that CONTRACTS do not have CFDA numbers?
>
>Thanks and Happy New Year!
>
> __
>|. |       Jim Romaggi        DESERT RESEARCH INSTITUTE
> \.|     (702) 673-7333        7010 Dandini Boulevard
>   '   xxxxxx@maxey.dri.edu         Reno, Nevada 89506

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA
Virginia Comonwealth University
PO BOX 980568