Re: CFDA #'s and Contracts Andrew J. Grant 03 Jan 1998 09:54 EST

This is true generally, but there are cases where a program associated with
a CFDA # may utilize contracts as a vehicle to purchase specific services,
in addition to issuing guidelines for grants.  Those contracts technically
would also be associated with the CFDA #.  Kind of a strange question for
an auditor to ask.

Andrew

At 10:09 AM 1/2/98 -0800, Research Administration Discussion Group wrote:
>For my Auditors,
>
>Can anyone direct me to a simple authoritative explanation/statement
>confirming that CONTRACTS do not have CFDA numbers?
>
>Thanks and Happy New Year!
>
> __
>|. |       Jim Romaggi        DESERT RESEARCH INSTITUTE
> \.|     (702) 673-7333        7010 Dandini Boulevard
>   '   xxxxxx@maxey.dri.edu         Reno, Nevada 89506

Andrew J. Grant, Ph.D.
Director of Foundation and Corporate Relations
The Jewish Theological Seminary of America
3080 Broadway, New York, New York 10027
Voice: (212) 678-8934; FAX: (212) 678-8941
E-mail: xxxxxx@jtsa.edu (Andrew J. Grant)