Re: Monitoring Subrecipients James W. Maddison 19 Dec 1997 14:07 EST

James,

I recently sent out a similar request to the list serve, and would be
interested in seeing whatever results you recieve, if you would be so kind.
 My fax number is (716)239-6028.

Thank you.

Jim Maddison
Research Administrator