Re: Electronic Budgeting Steiner, Susan 15 Dec 1997 19:08 EST

Gene,
Our budget people in the Foundation would know....maybe.
Actually, we are trying to do our own "reinventing" by moving all that
over to me. If such a thing should happen before the millenium, I will,
of course, let you know.
My best to you for the holidays. susan