Re: EPA Form 4700-4 Barbara McKinley 10 Dec 1997 11:03 EST

What is this form, Paula?  We don't recognize it from the # and don't
remember having to complete it, although we've done EPA apps before.
 Thanks.

Barbara W. McKinley, M. P. H., C. R. A.
Administrator, Division of Molecular Virology
Baylor College of Medicine
e-mail: xxxxxx@bcm.tmc.edu
voice mail: 713-798-3154
fax: 713-798-5075

 -----Original Message-----
From: Paula C. Tolbert [SMTP:xxxxxx@ovpr.uga.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 1997 5:39 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
Subject: EPA Form 4700-4

Our most recent award from EPA included a requirement that we
complete and submit EPA Form 4700-4 prior to starting work.
I'm interested in how institutions with EPA awards requiring the
form are handling at your institution (e.g.,  "who" completes
the form?).   Thanks.

Paula.

Paula C. Tolbert              xxxxxx@ovpr.uga.edu
Director
Division of Sponsored Programs
Office of the Vice President for Research
621 Boyd GSRC
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602-7411
706/542-5925