Re: Indirect costs from Forest Service (USDA) Sharon Kuhlenschmidt 09 Dec 1997 19:29 EST

We hear the same story, but we have not seen anything in writing.  The
response usually is something like "That is all (some named university)
charges us..."

If you find documentation, I would really appreciate a copy.

Sharon Kuhlenschmidt
Grants Development Office
California Polytechnic State University
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407