Re: Administrative Note... Charles E. Graham 05 Dec 1997 06:33 EST

this must be someone at called RAMS/FIE

Rob Unger there might be able to help: xxxxxx@fie.com

Charlie.

At 02:10 PM 12/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>We have been receiving errors from a subscribed email address
>("xxxxxx@exchange.fie.com") for several months now, however that user is
>not directly signed onto the list.  I know there are several subscriptions
>to the list which then forward mail to several people... I'm sure this
>address is included on one of them.  If administrators / members of such a
>re-distribution could check their lists to see if this address is on it
>(and them remove it), it would be appreciated.
>
>-- Mike Varney

 * Charles E. Graham, PhD., DSc.
 *
 * NOTE NEW  E-mail address: xxxxxx@lsu.edu
 *   alias: xxxxxx@unix1.sncc.lsu.edu (faster)
 *
 * Director, Office of Sponsored Research/OSR
 * Interim Chair, Institutional Review Board
 * 117 David Boyd Hall, Louisiana State University
 * Baton Rouge, LA 70803
 *
 * 504-388-8692    FAX: 503-388-6792
 * OSR Server: http://www.osr.lsu.edu/