Re: Subject Fees -Reply Barbara Lodico 30 Oct 1997 12:10 EST

Chuck,

 Does you're IRB know that you are processing subject payments in this
manner.  By disclosing to a third party (accounting) you are breaching the
confidentiality of the research process.  Especially if you identify the
research project they are in.  While you are satisfying all of the post
award audit requirements, I really believe that you are in an ethical/breach
of confidentiality arena.

Barbara LoDico

--
Barbara J. LoDico, IRB Administrator   xxxxxx@umdnj.edu
New Jersey Medical School, MSB C-690   (973) 982-3608