Re: Defining grant vs. contract Tim N. Atkinson 23 Oct 1997 11:09 EST

Sheryl,

The following distinction sounds a little like what is built in to our
PSC argument. Grants aren't purchasing services, grants are assistance
and subgrants are assistance to another institution facilitated by the
prime awardee. However, the federal contracts we receive may not pass
this test.

Tim