RESADM-L Commands Jean Humphries 07 Oct 1997 17:49 EST

NOTE:  When sending commands to the server do not include a subject line
or signature block.

NOTE:  List ID's end in "L", not "1" (one)

TO SUBSCRIBE

Send an email to

xxxxxx@albnydh2.health.state.ny.us

message = subscribe resadm-L <your name>

TO UNSUBSCRIBE

Send an email to same address

 Message = signoff resadm-L

Good luck.  If you still have problems, let me know and I'll fax you all
the instructions from the server.  FYI - you can obtain another copy of
the LISTSERV commands by sending the command "INFO REFCARD to the server
(xxxxxx@albnydh2.health.state.ny.us)

Jean.

Jean Humphries, Director
ASU East - Research & Sponsored Projects
602-727-1086
fax 602-727-1876
xxxxxx@asu.edu