(no subject) Ms. Shelley R. Carraway 07 Oct 1997 07:28 EST

Barbara McKinley wrote:

> Would someone send me the instructions for subscribing/unsubscribing to
> our listserv?  I want to include this in a handout at an administrators
> meetings, and I've lost my archive copy.
>
> Thanks.
>
> BW
>
> Barbara W. McKinley, M. P. H., C. R. A.
> Administrator, Division of Molecular Virology
> Baylor College of Medicine
> e-mail: xxxxxx@bcm.tmc.edu
> voice mail: 713-798-3154
> fax: 713-798-5075

Would you foward me these instructions I have had a lot of trouble
trying to subscribe.  I am currently using my predecessor's mail to
review her listserve info.
Thanks,
Suzette Mauney
Appalachian State
Assistant Director of Sponsored Programs