Re: Web Sites with Institutional Funding Reports? Bob Beattie 30 Sep 1997 08:57 EST

At the University of Michigan we publish award info on our web and
not in hard copy. We have never published proposal material in any
form but it can be obtained by UM staff thru internal data base
searching.
see
http://www.research.umich.edu/research/research_guide/UM_awards.html
Bob