Re: recent oops in emailing Marsha Green 17 Sep 1997 19:31 EST

 Aaron,

 As the mother of two teenage sons, I'll add my two cents to your
 mother's and say I hope you learned a lesson here.  There are better
 ways of expressing yourself.  Technology is wonderful but it can catch
 you sometimes.

 Marsha Green
 UNLV

Subject: recent oops in emailing
Author:  Research Administration Discussion Group
<xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us> at SMTP-UNS
Date:    9/17/97 4:05 PM

Okay everyone,

I'm very sorry about my language that was being used in my last email that
made its way out unto the listserv.  It was not intended to get there.  In
fact it was sent out by me, Florence's teenage son, and I'm sure that some
of you have kids of your own that you can recall massive mess ups that they
have done and won't let them sleep off.

Once again I'm sorry that my email got sent out, I was tired, grumpy, and
not aware of the sending address had been changed.

Aaron Rigby