Re: my email to raven...needing cover letter... Tonya Easley 16 Sep 1997 07:26 EST

Somehow, I don't believe that this was meant for the listserve.  If so,
please watch the language.  Perhaps you should have gone to sleep before
sending the message!
Tonya Easley

Tonya S. Easley
Sponsored Programs Systems Manager
Office of Research Administration
1000 Asp Ave., Rm. 314
Norman, Oklahoma 73019
(405) 325-4759
Fax:  (405) 325-6029
e-mail:  xxxxxx@ou.edu

 -----Original Message-----
 From:  xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us
[SMTP:xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us]
 Sent:  Monday, September 15, 1997 11:59 PM
 To:    Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
 Subject:       my email to raven...needing cover letter...

 Hello there. Here's the most wonderful email that I had sent
them and they
 in return sent to me...  I'm sorry for being cranky earlier but
I was
 rudely awoken by mom talking to miriam with a super whinny voice
that
 disturbed me greatly!  And to top it off she had returned a
video that I
 was going to do, but failed to tell me that she had done so.
Thus I was
 found charging all over the house looking for it while she sat
there with
 her dumb stupid ass on her bed asking me why I was franticly
looking for
 something that wasn't even in the house anymore.  Needless to
say I was
 very pissed off that she couldn't even have left a bloody note,
let alone
 tell me straight out that she had already returned the movie.
 Then to top that part of the day off, I had to put up with the
shit from
 bloodly fuckers at manpower.  So I say again sorry for my
crankiness.

 Anyways, here's the email...  I would like some help in
composing the cover
 letter, and I know I should've done this before and have had it
sent in by
 now, but I've been too bloody busy for the past week.  I just
hope that its
 not too late to send it in.
 ---------------------------
 Okay after so rudely disconnecting me from the orginal part of
this email...:)

 Here's what we were working on and I go sleep now!

 -------------------------------

 Brian Pelletier:

 Thank you for responding to my orginal email.  I'm sorry for
responding so
 late, I ran into some problems in the dubbing process of my Work
In
 Progress tape and decided to wait them out.

 I  viewed your posting on the Vancouver Film School's Job Board.
 graduated in May from the ten month intensive course in 3D
computer
 animation.  The main training was in character animation.  Our
training in
 computer animation was on SGI (Alias/Wavefront Power Animator
and A/W
 Composer) and NeTpower Calistos (Softimage and PhotoShop).  I am
certified
 at level two in A/W Power Animator.  We also had some classical
animation
 training,  consisting mostly of inbetweening.  As well as
drawing classes
 where we learned the fundamentals of showing action.

 My demo tapes include a five minute overview of my work at VFS
(Demo Reel),
 and a Work In Progress tape which consists of work that was
still being
 worked on at the time of my graduation from VFS.  My final
animation
 "Hunting Season" is at the end of both tapes.

 I am in the Midwest, and can be reached in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
 (715)-831-9031.  I can also be reached by email at
xxxxxx@hotmail.com

 I look forward to hearing from you,

 Aaron Rigby
 VFS Graduate, Class 3 -3D Computer Animation
 xxxxxx@hotmail.com

 --------------------------

 talk to you most likely sometime in the morning, I've got to get
some sleep
 now, and get to work by noon as well as pick up my WIP tapes.

 and why do I feel that this email will never end... more
problems are
 always arising at this end of the workd.  Talk to you later.

 Aaron, (sir grumpy of the midwestern town Eau Claire)

 Florence Ledwitz-Rigby
 1503 Edgewood Drive
 Altoona Wisconsin 54720

 (715) 831 9031