Re: macs Tonya Easley 10 Sep 1997 14:50 EST

IGERT is a program under the National Science Foundation.  It stands for
Integrative Graduate Education and Research Training Program.  The
Program announcement can be found at
http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/1997/nsf97112/nsf97112.htm

However, the deadline for Preproposals to be submitted was extended only
until Tuesday, September 9, 1997, 12:00 ET - so, it has now passed.

 -----Original Message-----
 From:  Marsha Green [SMTP:xxxxxx@CCMAIL.NEVADA.EDU]
 Sent:  Tuesday, September 09, 1997 10:56 AM
 To:    Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
 Subject:       Re: macs

 What is "IGERT"?  Please explain acronyms the first
time...for us
 newbies!

_________________________________
 Subject: macs
 Author:  Research Administration Discussion Group
 <xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us> at SMTP-UNS
 Date:    9/8/97 8:49 PM

 Hello again,

 thank you all for your responses to my previous "help!" request.
I don't know
 if we'll have enough time to get a response for this question.
It's IGERT
 again and we're having trouble uploading MacIntosh files.  We
have converted
 the Mac file to a Word file and then to a PDF file via Acrobat
Writer.  It
 still won't upload.  Any suggestions?

 Ruth Tallman

 Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
 Lehigh University
 526 Brodhead Ave.
 Bethlehem, PA  18015
 Phone: 610-758-3024