Re: macs Marsha Green 09 Sep 1997 10:56 EST

 What is "IGERT"?  Please explain acronyms the first time...for us
 newbies!

Subject: macs
Author:  Research Administration Discussion Group
<xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us> at SMTP-UNS
Date:    9/8/97 8:49 PM

Hello again,

thank you all for your responses to my previous "help!" request.  I don't know
if we'll have enough time to get a response for this question.  It's IGERT
again and we're having trouble uploading MacIntosh files.  We have converted
the Mac file to a Word file and then to a PDF file via Acrobat Writer.  It
still won't upload.  Any suggestions?

Ruth Tallman

Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
526 Brodhead Ave.
Bethlehem, PA  18015
Phone: 610-758-3024