IGERT Judy Fredenberg 05 Sep 1997 16:43 EST

Ruth --

We put this information in the project description for the pre-proposal.
(If somebody has a better place to put it, let us know before Monday!  And,
no, this is not an invitation for just anybody to write and tell me, in
general terms, "where to put it!")  :-)

Wendy, you'd written that FastLane was down ... I just got in and didn't
have any problem.

Judy

At 10:24 AM 9/5/97 EDT, you wrote:
>Re: IGERTS
>
>Is anybody reading today or just working on NSF IGERTS?  I have a question
>regarding two pages NSF asks for that are specific to the IGERT proposals: the
>list of faculty participants (one page) and the one page Expected Resource
>Commitments.  Neither of these requested pages are a standard NSF proposal
>page so in Fastlane there is no button to hit to enter these pages.  How are
>we supposed to download these?
>
>Hope to hear from all you experts out there SOON!
>
>Ruth Tallman
>Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
>Lehigh University
>526 Brodhead Ave.
>Bethlehem, PA  18015
>Phone: 610-758-3024
>FAX:   610-758-5994
>E-Mail: xxxxxx@lehigh.edu

 Judy Fredenberg
 Executive Assistant to the
 Vice President for Research
 University Hall 116
 The University of Montana
 Missoula, MT 59812

 Voice: 406-243-6670     Fax: 406-243-6330
 http://www.umt.edu/research

        Every problem we solve with our head creates
    ten more problems, while those we solve with our
    heart stay solved.
                                     --- American Indian Elder