Re: IRB Fees -Reply Howes,Rose Marie 07 Aug 1997 07:46 EST

What institution sent this reply message?
 ----------
From: Research Administration Discuss
To: Multiple recipients of list RES
Subject: IRB Fees -Reply
Date: Wednesday, August 06, 1997 3:16PM

>>> Research Administration Discussion Group
<xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us> 7/29/97  8:06 am >>>
Carolinas HealthCare System IRB is looking at instituting an IRB fee.
Can you please help us determine the amount? I would appreciate it if
those of you who are employed at medical centers would please respond
the following questions:

1. Do you have an IRB fee?      _x__yes          ____no

 ___no, but we're looking at implementing one

2. Please tell me the amount of your IRB fee.   __$1,000 for
studies with 10 patients or more_____$500 for 9 patients or less__

Thank you.

Elisabeth Bradley, DA
Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation