Re: Year 2000 Jane A. Youngers 07 Aug 1997 16:13 EST

Unless I read the NSF IN 120 wrong, it doesn't appear to me that we need to
do anything specific with respect to NSF on the year 2000 problem unless we
are using something in the research project which would be affected.

I think most institutions have committees working to identify and solve
their y2k problems regardless of funding source.

Jane