Re: IRB Fees Rene Bogner 31 Jul 1997 06:37 EST

Cleveland State University does not charge any fees for use of our IRB.

Thank you.

>Carolinas HealthCare System IRB is looking at instituting an IRB fee.
>Can you please help us determine the amount? I would appreciate it if
>those of you who are employed at medical centers would please respond to
>the following questions:
>
>1. Do you have an IRB fee?      ___yes          _x___no
>
>        ___no, but we're looking at implementing one
>

>2. Please tell me the amount of your IRB fee.   _________
>

>Thank you.
>
>Elisabeth Bradley, DA
>Charlotte Institute of Rehabilitation
>Charlotte, NC  28203
>
>(704) 355-7673

Rene Bogner
Grants Coordinator                      xxxxxx@csuohio.edu
Cleveland State University              (216)  687-3675
1983 East 24th Street                   Fax (216) 687-9214
Cleveland, Ohio  44115-2440