Re: IRB Fees Susan Beaver 29 Jul 1997 17:04 EST

Indiana University Research and Sponsored Programs
now assesses an IRB Administrative Charge for projects
funded by corporate sponsors.

The fees are based on the size of the budgets and are only collected
when the award is received.  Indirects are not calculated on the IRB
fee.

$10,000 or more= $750
$5000-$9,999= $500
$2,000-$4,999= $250
Less than $2,000 = 0

This was newly implemented this year.
I hope this is helpful.

Susan Beaver
Indiana University/Department of Medicine
(317)274-5385
xxxxxx@iupui.edu