Re: Fulbright Scholarships Eric C Lewandowski 23 Jul 1997 07:45 EST

 Nancy:

 At Youngstown State as at other institutions I'm familiar with, the
 Fulbright program has been regarded as an individual award program
 facilitated by university offices (typically, International Studies)
 but not administered on campus.  For example, faculty can count on
 receiving regular information about program activities, and may even
 request assistance with forms completion (not a routine service), but
 any fellowship award will accrue directly to them (along with any
 liability, of course).

 Eric C. Lewandowski
 Director, Grants & Sponsored Programs
 Youngstown State University