Re[2]: Barrier Survey Rodriguez, Randy 10 Jul 1997 18:39 EST

 Please send copies of both questionaires to:

 Randy Rodriguez, Sponsored Research
 City of Hope National Medical Center
 1500 E. Duarte Road
 Duarte, CA 91010-3000

 or FAX (626)301-8843

 Thanks.....Randy

Subject: Re: Barrier Survey
Author:  Research Administration Discussion Group
<xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us> at INTERNET
Date:    7/8/97 5:31 PM

We have just completed two surveys designed to assess the research
environment at The University of Southern Mississippi.  The first was
conducted under the auspices of the Mississippi Research Consortium as an
EPSCOR project designed to look at changes in faculty perceptions of the
research environment at USM, University of Mississippi, Jackson State, and
Mississippi State.  The second was conducted at USM by an ad hoc joint
committee of the Faculty Senate and the University Research Council.

We would be pleased to share copies of either or both of these
questionnaires with the community.  Just drop us a note.

Lauriston King, Director
Research and Sponsored Programs
Box 5157
The University of Southern Mississippi