Re: Barrier Survey Eric C Lewandowski 09 Jul 1997 08:35 EST

 I would be very interested in receiving a copy of each of the surveys.
 Please send them to:

 Eric C. Lewandowski
 Director, Grants & Sponsored Programs
 Youngstown State University
 One University Plaza
 Youngstown, Ohio   44555

 Thank you in advance for your consideration.

 -Eric C. Lewandowski