Re: Barrier Survey Marguerite McLellan 09 Jul 1997 08:11 EST

Dear Lauriston,
I am very interested in receiving a copy of the two surveys you have
designed to assess the research environment at your institution.
Thank you very much for this kind offer.

Marguerite R. McLellan
Office of Sponsored Projects
University of Massachusetts Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd.