Re: Barrier Survey Bill Covington 03 Jul 1997 09:46 EST

Sally,
I conducted a self-evaluation of the Office of Research and Sponsored
Programs at Sam Houston State University a few months ago.  I gathered
information from a number of different schools before generating the survey
form. I would be glad to share the document with you. Please send your fax
number.
Bill Covington
Associate VP for Research
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, Texas 77341
409 294-3621

We are planning to conduct a survey of faculty and other researchers at