Re: Faculty/staff survey Janet Hahn 17 Apr 1997 09:53 EST

Ellen, we have not conducted such a survey, but I suspect which
should.  I say this based on our faculty's response to our
advertising trial periods with commercial web-based databases, to
our request for feedback on which they liked, and on other
university comments on the work involved to get people linked.  Please
share the results with all.

--
Janet Hahn, Director                         Phone: (540) 831-5479
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs    Fax: (540) 831-6636