Fw: Grants Admin position open Barbara Gray 14 Apr 1997 08:07 EST

One of our biology faculty has made me aware of this opportunity.  Perhaps
someone on the list might be interested...

Barbara H. Gray                            Telephone:   803-953-5673
Director of Sponsored Programs      Fax:            803-953-6577
College of Charleston                     e-mail:         xxxxxx@cofc.edu
Charleston, SC  29424