Grant Seeking Courses Online Audrey Thurlow 11 Apr 1997 13:40 EST

To Carl Fox and others interested in grant seeking courses online:

I just finished a course offered by St. Thomas Acquinas College in NY. It
was taught by Marilyn Gross, a well-known consultant in the proposal
writing, grant seeking world. You can contact her at xxxxxx@aol.com. I
believe she is starting new courses in both grant seeking and proposal
writing. I found the course to be worthwhile, particularly if you have
limited experience in finding sites and sources on the web. Limitation was
lack of dicussion among "classmates." Chat room was provided through America
Online and those of us with no access really lost out! Resources provided by
Ms. Gross were fabulous as was her willingness to answer questions and help.

Kath Williams
Assistant to Vice President
Research, Creativity, and Technology Transfer
Montana State University--Bozeman