Re: NYU Medical to Pay Record Fraud Settlement john case 09 Apr 1997 00:56 EST

Anthony,

After reading the daily headlines (and short paragraph) in the
"Chronicle of Higher Education" that many of us receive on a daily
basis, it was nice to get an institutional overview of the
settlement and issues involved in the case.  It reminded me of the
Stanford issue, but hope that everyone involved is satified with the
outcome, and we can go on with educational research, without
being involved in Congressional hearings and revising Circulars, 3
or 4 times.

Thanks for answering questions in my mind,

John Case
Assistant Vice President and Controller
Desert Research Institute
Reno, Navada