Re: Quattro Pro Martha Spalding 08 Apr 1997 12:29 EST

Phyllis: re my communique of 2/5
After reviewing a number of OSP home pages, it appears to me that most of the
business world uses MSExcel & Access. Are there any advantages of one system
(QP vs MS) over the other? Not being familiar with either of them, I have
observed
that many businesses use the MS Excel & Access. I would have to learn either
system
we set up.
Any illumination you can offer would be appreciated. Thanks.

Martha Spalding
Coordinator, Sponsored Programs
WVGC