Re: Big 12 Sponsored Programs Conference Norman Meeks 04 Apr 1997 10:14 EST

This information would be appreciated.  Thanks, Norm

>To: SECA-L  --CMSNAMES COST ACCOUNTING LI RESADM-L--CMSNAMES RESEARCH ADM
>LISTS
>
>FROM: JAN PAAP  GRANTS ACCT MANAGER (554-2666) --UNLVM(ZYAC038)
>Subject: Big 12 Sponsored Programs Conference
>You are all invited to the Big 12 Sponsored Programs Conference on
>April 30 - May 2, 1997 in Omaha, Nebraska.  This conference is for
>both pre-award and post-award sponsor programs areas.  Participants
>include both public and private colleges and universities of all sizes,
>as well as a few non-profit organizations.  The agenda includes Cost
>Accounting Standards, Pre and Post Award Award Processing, Researdh
>Foundations, Stress Management, NSF's Fastlane, Re-engineering,
>Direct Charging of Departmental Costs, and various roundtable
>discussions.  For more information, please send me your fax number
>or address.  My e-mail address is: xxxxxx@unomaha.edu
>Janet Paap
>Manager of Grants Accounting
>University of Nebraska at Omaha

Norman A. Meeks                 Tele:           507.266.4884
Research Administration         Fax:    507.284.1772
Mayo Foundation                 email:  xxxxxx@mayo.edu
200 First Street SW                     Pager:  507.266.8358
Rochester MN 55905                      OV#:    mrb5535