Re: Infectious Disease Centers Michael Odza 25 Feb 1997 19:39 EST

Research Administration Discussion Group wrote:

> Do any schools out there have a Center for Infectious Disease?  Tulane is
> considering such a center and we have been unable to find any other schools
> with one.
>
> Please respond to
> xxxxxx@mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu
>
> Thanks!
> Tamara Hopson
> Office of Research
> Tulane University
Dear Tamara,

There is the Canadian Bacterial Disease Network, which is a "virtual"
center, linking researchers at numerous institutions. ACCESS: Helen
Becker, Managing Director, xxxxxx@cbdn.ca or 604/822-4040, c/o
University of British Columbia. Say hi for me.
--
Regards,

Michael

Michael Odza, Publisher
Technology Access Report,  Intellectual Property Advice (for
researchers),
Technology Express News (daily, via KnowledgeExpress.com),
 and other tools for professionals and executives in technology
transfer...
8 Digital Dr., Suite 250
Novato, CA 94949-5759
800/733-1516 (415/883-7600), fax 415/883-6421

"Our Mission: To help you speed innovation from lab to market."