About those "me too" messages... Glenn Krell 24 Feb 1997 19:36 EST

Hello to all 1029 subscribers of RESADM-L,

After so many "me too" messages, and in an effort to spare myself from
plowing through many many more, please see below for the apparent e-mail
address of the poster, Raymond Foss, who apparently wrote on Feb 19th:

>I am actively working on drafting policies and procedures for the establishment
>of new service centers and new recharge centers, as well as the steps in
>developing rates for each here at UNH. If anyone wants a draft of these, let
>me know.
>
>Ray Foss
>Manager of Asset Management and Cost Analysis
>Controller's Office
>University of New Hampshire

==> ==> ==> His e-mail is apparently: xxxxxx@UNHN.UNH.EDU  <== <== <==
 Type carefully!

So...people can write to him directly at that address instead of to
all 1029 people subscribed to this list, in order to request their drafts.

I'm hopeful that his address is correct; it's taken by executing the
"REVIEW RESADM-L" command, which reveals the e-mail addresses of every
one of us 1029 RESADM-L ubscribers.  If his address is wrong, a post to
the entire group with the correct address would be appreciated.

Thanks people, I am a recent subscriber to RESADM-L and am enjoying the
many discussions and so on.  This shared information is a great resource!

Sincerely,
Glenn Krell (xxxxxx@uclink4.berkeley.edu)  (Er, please do not send replies to
me to the entire list, send 'em here to xxxxxx@uclink4.berkeley.edu !)

p.s. Apologies to Ray Foss, I sometimes forget to include my address too!