Re: Recharge Center Rates Richard Moore 20 Feb 1997 12:14 EST

On 19 Feb 97 at 17:27, Research Administration Discu wrote:

>I am actively working on drafting policies and procedures for the establishment
>of new service centers and new recharge centers, as well as the steps in
>developing rates for each here at UNH. If anyone wants a draft of these, let
>me know.
>
>Ray Foss
>Manager of Asset Management and Cost Analysis
>Controller's Office
>University of New Hampshire

Ray

I too would be intersted in seing your draft policies.

Sorry to send this to the entire list, but without a return
email address (or even a phonee no.) its difficult to respond
directly.

Richard Moore
                        Dr. Richard H. Moore
    Assistant Vice President for Grants and Sponsored Research
Coastal Carolina University           Internet: xxxxxx@coastal.edu
P.O. Box 261954                          Voice: 803-349-2050
Conway SC 29528                            FAX: 803-349-2726