Re: Federal Executive Order 12372 Mary T. Nemeth, CRA 17 Feb 1997 12:27 EST

>Application for Federal Assistance (Form 424) has an interesting box, #16,
>asking whether the application is "...subject to review by state executive
>order 12372 process", and directing applicants to contact their "State
>Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for this order".
>
>I'm not familiar with the executive order, or the SPOC.  Can someone provide
>a reference or explanation?  Thanks.

http://www.os.dhhs.gov/progorg/grantsnet/laws-reg/eo.htm

this web site will give you an overview as well as a list of the SPOC's for
your state.

hope this is helpful.

- mary

Mary T. Nemeth, CRA
Director
Grants Administration
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
345 E. Superior Street, Room 1512
Chicago, IL 60611-3015
Phone:  (312) 908-2908
FAX:    (312) 908-2208
Email:  xxxxxx@merle.acns.nwu.edu

"Research is the process of going up alleys to see if they are blind."
 --Marston Bates

"I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to."
                    -- Elvis Presley