Re: RESEARCH FOUNDATION BASICS? Martha Spalding 12 Feb 1997 08:47 EST

Howie:
Found your posting as I was clearing out some mail. It seems timely since
our college
is yet again making noises about creating a research corporation. I would be
very interested in hearing what you garnered about this subject.
Anything you can share is greatly appreciated.

Martha Spalding
Coordinator, Sponsored Programs
West Virginia Graduate College
South CHarleston WV
(304) 746-2519

At 02:31 PM 7/30/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Sender: Research Administration Discussion Group
>              <xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us>
>From: Research Administration Discussion Group
>              <xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us>
>Subject:      Fringe benefits for postdoctoral employees
>To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L <xxxxxx@health.state.ny.us>
>

>    Georgia Southern University is considering setting up a Research
Foundation.