Re: Looking for the "best" Web-based University Researcher-Profile Database Joseph John Titone 12 Feb 1997 13:00 EST

Use Gopher to go the the Univ. of Southern California Home page.  Then go
to Health Sciences/Faculty Research/Faculty Research Profile and browse
the Profiles by Dept.

Joe Titone
Univ. of So. Calif.
Dept. of Medicine